Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oh, Hello Again...

Yeah, it's been a week since our last visit and Renae was talking about organized chaos, I believe?  Well, it has been quite busy for me and my brood; why with back to school shopping to get done, it has been a constant in and out, go here go there.  Lord, I'm exhausted and I'm not done yet!  My parents were visiting also and just left today.  It's always great to see family...there really isn't anything like it.  There's also nothing like reclaiming your space!  It's so funny, Gillian asked me just yesterday if when she is twenty does she have to move out, and I remarked "yes."  She continues by saying she doesn't want to leave home...she wants to continue to live with me and her dad.  I thought to myself, oh this will definitely change; even before you're twenty, my darling buttercup!  I can hear her now saying under her breath, if she knows what's good for her, "I can't wait to get my own place!"  Oh my sweet lovely Snickerdoodle, it's a day that I look forward to with an excited dose of panic and anxiety!
 
 
I love that she holds onto the things of childhood and thinks Pete and I are the best people ever...most of the time!

An old picture of her bedroom.  Still much the same, though.  The bedding has changed and we have one additional Hello Kitty bear.  She's eight now and a room makeover is in order.  Oh, the fun we will have!  I'll keep you posted on the progress and feature the results.  She has decided to retain my services as a consultant only!

 
Make it AMAZING!
Rhonda
 
*Quote via my Pinterest board


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...