Thursday, July 25, 2013

West Elm Atlanta "Get Styled" Design Event

Last night I attended the West Elm design event featuring their incredible Home Stylist, Danny Tovar.  Danny and I have known one another a few years and we just recently worked together on the 2013 Room Service Atlanta project benefiting the United Methodist Children's Home.  He truly is a very talented designer with a discerning eye for details.
 
 
Danny chatting it up with some of last nights guests!  Kate and Elle, fellow classmates of Danny's at SCAD, now practicing interior designers came out and showed their support (pictured on the right)!
 
 
The Instagram booth where many a fun pics were taken!

 I keep saying I'm going to buy a terrarium and try my hand at it!
 
 



 I love cleaning products!!!
 

 Danny and I, along with Ashley Hinson, the store director for West Elm Atlanta.


 
Make it AMAZING!
Rhonda


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...