Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday's Office: Designer Matthew Patrick Smyth

 
 
I'm always intrigued to see how others work.  Well, their work environments.  I'm not all that interested in how they literally work!  Just thought I needed to clarify that statement!  I think a person's office, whether it is at home or in an office building; how they organize and decorate says a lot about them and how they approach their work.  I love the details of designer Matthew Patrick Smyth's apartment study.  The Hermes wallpaper is so fresh and uplifting.  How about that desk?  Wow, I love the desk top and the finish with the studs!  The custom bookcase with floating shelves is a wonderful way to feature those collected treasures that inspire and motivate!
 
Make it AMAZING!
Rhonda
 
*Image via Elle Decor

1 comment:

Kimberly Ward said...

i have his new book and I must say, he is a hidden gem. His designs are simple and clean to the eye, but have amazing layers and textures. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite Interior Designers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...